Sunday, May 2, 2010

OIL...

So..I don't really know where to start about this oil tragedy. I feel so lost, helpless, and just deeply sad! I am very sad about what happened at the oil rig and I pray for the families of those who lost their lives. As for the rest of the problem, who really knows what exactly will happen with the Gulf Coast. I think it is far worse than what we are being told by the media and our President. Our beautiful, peaceful, serene beaches will be no more. Our wildlife, marine habitat, tourism, fishing and shrimping industries will be hit hard by this crisis. The fear of the unknown is what has me worried. I love living on the MS Gulf Coast and I hope that things start looking up soon.
If anyone would like to help w/the clean-up process, visit this site-
http://pascagoulariver.audubon.org/issues-action/oil-spill-efforts

Probably won't be anymore of these days for awhile.........soooooo sad!



1 comment:

  1. awe... fun island pics from last year. :( I don't think it has sunk in yet.

    ReplyDelete