Monday, June 13, 2011

Looooonnnnng Overdue!!!! continued.....

On to November/December/January- not too many things happened in these months that I can recall. I was on call Thanksgiving day and worked a good 8 hours, but still got to eat dinner at my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Barbara's house. Christmas and New Year was spent w/the family and friends. included a tacky sweater party and Christmas dinner at my Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Todd's  house. Christmas night, I went to Fairhope to spend time w/my Alabama friends. New Year's Eve, Ashton and I went to New Orleans.


















February/ March
I went to a few Mardi Gras carnival balls and went to a couple of parades. In March, I went to the beach for a fun-filled weekend!!! I also went to New York City to visit my friend Chrissy aka Snooki Detox, who was on a nurse travel assignment.




Here are some pics from the parades! My friend Elaine came to town to celebrate a little Mardi Gras too!

Fairhope Parade:




Pascagoula Parade:





St. Patrick's Day: downtown Ocean Springs, MS







Pics from the Orange Beach trip:









I love NYC:













No comments:

Post a Comment