Monday, June 13, 2011

Looooonnnnng Overdue!!!!

I can't believe it has been 8 months since my last post!!! Wow, so much has happened in 8 lovely months, some great memories w/friends and co-workers that I will share w/you, and some of which I will not share, but I can tell you that my life is forever changed...

Let's start w/October:
My birthday was October 22 and I turned 26 years old. I had a Halloween themed birthday party at my house. A lot of people came and it was tons of fun!!!! I even made some Halloween treats! Here are tons of photos:














After an amazing birthday, I went to Key West, Fl for Fantasy Fest Weekend! Needless to say, it was a blast!!! I flew to Ft. Lauderdale and met my friend Elissa and her sister Elana and we drove through Miami and all of the Keys to Key West, where we met our friend Chrissy and her friends Rochelle and Lindsay. That was a really crazy festival, but sooo much fun! Here are some pics:














No comments:

Post a Comment