Monday, June 13, 2011

Looooonnnnng Overdue!!!! continued.....again.....

April: Yay!!! Summer is finally here! I know, not officially, but in south MS, the weather sure feels like it!!  Let's just say that the whole month I was "knee deep in the water somewhere." April was VERY jammed packed w/activities for me!

My best friend Rachael had a little boy, Austin! He is sooo precious!!





I went to the Crawfish Festival two weekends in a row and got to see Jarrod Nieman, Jamey Johnson, and Eric Church play! It was good times w/good friends!!
My friends Angie and Laura Beth came to visit!!! We took a day trip to Orange Beach.










Easter weekend was spent on Horn Island for our yearly tradition. And this year did not disappoint!!!!









At the end of April, I went on a cruise to Cozumel w/ Ashton, Jessica, and April!













No comments:

Post a Comment