Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back to the South!!

After leaving New Hampshire, my next assignment was in Pensacola, FL at Baptist Hospital. My friend Jessica, that I worked with at Ocean Springs Hospital, had just taken a travel assignment at Baptist and she told me that there was another open position there. I really wanted to head back down south, so this was perfect for me!!! Again, I met awesome people!! My manager was fabulous and my co-workers felt like family. Baptist is a trauma center, so I was constantly seeing huge trauma surgery cases. And for those of you who don't know, trauma also brings drama so there was never really a dull moment on this assignment. I had a super awesome schedule and only worked Monday-Thursday every week. So living on the beach, only being 1.5 hrs from home, and having 3 days off every weekend, I had hit the jackpot!!!

My friend Ebbonnie left New Hampshire and went to D.C. for her next assignment. So, on one of my free weekends, I went to visit her!! I had never been to D.C. before, so it was a blast. Of course we did a lot of touristy things, and a whole LOT of walking!!! It was super fun!












My fabulous Baptist Hospital co-workers!! 






Pics from the D.C. trip:














No comments:

Post a Comment