Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally up to date!!!

After this post, I will finally be caught up!!! I will try to keep the blog updated as life goes on, but I can't make any promises ;)
I am currently on assignment in West Palm Beach, FL!!!My travel nurse friend, Jen, moved here with me and we started at Palms West Hospital on the same day. It's always nice to know at least one person in every new place!! We have only been here for 2 weeks, but so far it has been great! This place is absolutely beautiful! I have been enjoying the warm weather too!!! And the good thing is, I have 12 hr shifts, so I will only be working 3 days per week!!! I think I will be spending lots of time in the sun :)

Here are some pics that I have taken so far:







Today, Jen and I went to this restaurant on the intracoastal waterway in Boyton Beach called Two Georges. I had a lobster melt sandwich and it was delicious!! Later, we took a stroll down A1A in Palm Beach and checked out the beach for a little bit. 














No comments:

Post a Comment