Friday, February 1, 2013

WOW!! So much time has passed!!

Ok, I guess I will start where I left off. Bare with me because this could get lengthy! I finished my assignment in L.A. at the end of August 2011. I miss my co-workers there very much! I had such an awesome time there!! I flew out there to begin with and rented a car for about a month. After realizing that was too expensive, I convinced my Dad to drive my car to me. Well being the good father that he is, he and my Uncle Jimmy drove my car to LA and I got to spend Father's Day weekend w/my Dad. We went to his and my Mom's old apartment in Hermosa Beach and I showed him around town and where I worked. It was a very entertaining visit from those two. I was able to hike a few mountains, including the one to the Hollywood sign. BTDubbs- that is an extremely hard hike. My friend Sally Kate from college came out there to visit me and she hiked to the sign with me and was coaching me the whole way. While she was visiting, we went to "The Price is Right" and "Let's Make a Deal." Although we didn't get picked to be on the show, the experience was very fun and I am glad we had the opportunity to do so. My friend Ashton came to visit too and we went to Knott's Berry Farm Amusement Park. Yes, we acted like we were children and rode every roller coaster in the park. It was a blast. Ashton and I, and my friend Kim from college (who lives in LA) went to Jimmy Kimmel Live and we got to see Bush in concert. It was fabulous. My friend Angie came the last week of my assignment and did the 3 day road-trip home with me. That was definitely an adventure, but we landed in New Orleans for 3 days and had ourselves a big ole time :) 













Here are some pics of my fabulous co-workers in LA:











No comments:

Post a Comment